What to do if you have water in your home?
1. Contact a local restoration company like SERVPRO of Eagan/ Apple Valley.
2. Contact your insurance company if the loss looks larger than your deductible.
3. After a proper walk through of the job, agree on a scope of service.
4. Begin the mitigation process and start to extract the water from the structure.
5. Take lots of photos and notes to properly document the water loss.
6. Remove wet materials that can not be replaced.
7. Place recommended amounts of drying equipment throughout the home.
8. Check readings of moisture levels each day until structure is completely dry.
9. Once the structure is dry, begin the rebuilding process.
If you have any any questions, feel free to visit us at http://www.SERVPROeaganapplevalley.com/