Stovetop Fire in Sunfish Lake, MN
This customer had a fire on November 30th. We were called in on December 5th. From our customer and her family, we learned that getting her back into her home before Christmas was incredibly important to everyone. The house was large and contained a significant amount of contents. We pulled out every stop and got them all moved back in on December 23rd, with some fresh flowers to welcome her home.
It doesn't matter whether it is water, fire, mold or any type of cleaning in between we can handle any size situation. Don't hesitate to call us today to take care of all your needs! We are pleased to serve our Eagan/Apple Valley and Bloomington/Richfield communities and surrounding areas! Call us today! 651-330-7271.