What do I do if I find mold in my home?
1. Contact a licensed mold remediation professional to assess the situation. In most cases an environmental hygienist will be called to test the microbial growth.
2. Once the growth is tested a proper protocol will be written and guidelines for how to treat.
3. Allow licensed restoration company to perform recommended treatment. Make sure that each step is documented and photos are taken.
4. It is important to make sure containment is set up to prevent the spread of mold spores throughout unaffected areas.
5. If you have any questions feel free to contact our offices at anytime.
Mold remediation can be a stressful time for you and your family. It is important to hire the right company to make sure the job is done correctly. SERVPRO of Eagan/ Apple Valley is trained and qualified to handle any size mold project.